Follow the video and instructions below to learn how to add, delete, and edit your Konica Minolta Address Book directly from your computer.
1. Find Devices & Printers on your computer
2. Right-click the copier and select Printer Properties
3. Select the Configure tab
4. Near the bottom-right, click Start located next to Software Tools
5. Through PageScope Web Connection, select Store Address
6. Next, select Address Book
If you have names already programmed within the address book, here you may select the desired name to delete and/or edit.
If you do not have names programmed, or would like to program a new name, select "New Registration. Next, simply add the Display Name, where you would like the name to appear within the rolodex, and the address location information (e.g. email address, SMB information).
You may also check the box "Main" if you would like the name to appear under "Favorites" on the copier control panel.