From Your Computer
1. From any document, select "File > Print"
2. Open the "Printer Properties" (may also say "Print Options"
3. Under the "Basic" tab, change your 'output method' from "Print" to "Secure Print"
4. If this is the first time setting up Secure Print, a dialog box will automatically appear.
4b. If a dialog box does not automatically appear, select "User Settings"
5. Under "Document ID" enter a unique 1-digit number (you will need this number to retrieve your document)
6. Under "Password," enter a unique 4-digit number (you will also need this number to retrieve your document).
From the Copier Control Panel
1. Click to "Menu" hard-button to find the "Secure Print" icon
2. Click "Secure Print"
3. Enter your "Document ID" number
4. Enter your "Password" number
5. You should now see a thumbnail or list of your printed documents
6. You may highlight/select one, or all, of the documents to print, preview, or delete
7. Once you highlighted one, or several, of your documents click "Print" on the right side of the control panel
8. Your documents will begin printing
NOTE: Documents not printed within 24 hours will automatically be deleted from the copier hard-drive.