Step 1: Download
1. Go to www.cdi-ot.com
2. Click the "Download Drivers" blue button in the middle of the home page
3. In the new window, enter your Konica Minolta Model name in the search box on the left panel of the screen, starting with "Bizhub"
4. Select "Drivers"
5. Select your operating system
6. Click/Download the blue link (be sure to click the file containing the word 'Letter')
7. Open the downloaded folder
8. Double click the .pkg file to begin installation
9. Follow the on-screen instructions (Continue > Continue > Continue > Install)
10. Enter the user password is prompted
11. Click 'Close' > 'Move to Trash'
Step 2: Install
Make sure your computer is on the same wifi network as the copier
1. Open 'System Preferences'
2. Select 'Printers & Scanners'
3. Click the "+"
4. Select 'Add Printer or Scanner'
5. The installer will automatically find your Konica Minolta, select 'Select Software...'
6. In the pop-up list, find the driver with your model (ex. KONICA MIONLTA BIZHUB C224e)
7. Click "OK"
8. Click "Add"
9. Click "OK"
Optional: Right-click to set as default printer.